Assassin's Creed China

I haven’t played an Assassins Creed game in a long time, they mostly felt the same to me. This game I would personally have preferred if it was a part of the main game rather than a 2d scroller but oh well. The game itself interests me so I’ll probably pick it up at some point. I would have also preferred if they used the same voice actress from Assassins creed embers :smile:

What do you guys think of it?

I’ll wager ten dollars that they all have American accents again. :wink:

Oh they will. The Chinese Emperor will speak English more fluently than someone who majors in English :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

To be fair, most people that don’t speak English as their first language speak it a lot better than English speakers do. :smile:

There’s a point when you know a language well enough to take shortcuts that make you sound worse but know better. That, and there’s just so much bloody slang in England.

I’d love to see a game with proper English accents and slang. Nobody else would bloody understand it but it’d be true to what it wants to be and it would be awesome. Perhaps some rhyming slang that doesn’t finish the rhyme :slight_smile:

They should remake Bully and make it more English :smile: I loved that game

Let’s get this pinned for some time! :wink:

So True i play with a Malaysian 13year old who lives in Japan and he speaks English way better than me.

I may pick it up depending on pricing as the reviews i read sounded promising but nothing im going to go crazy over.

I wanna be an assassin now…

You cant post stuff like that it offends the Chinese lol

But Pandas are adorable! And they are master assassins!

@Gems Suing you for discrimination against my kind. :slight_smile:

All hail the Chinese Empire!

… Okay I’ll knock it off

It’s shame I’m not really Chinese anymore. :stuck_out_tongue: Otherwise you could all hail me…Eh? Eh?

All hail the mighty Pandas!

Assassin’s creed is one of those game franchises that people love, but I have never been able to get into. This game does look interesting for $10 it may be worth a try for some.

I’m playing it tonight. It’s not bad

Haha they are master Brewer’s as well shame they suck at procreation

Play World of Warcraft, Pandaria makes pandas look like alcoholics. -.-

I’m sorry but WoW died after the burning crusade. You are referring to World of Casualcraft mists of pandaria. I’ll Let it go this time make that mistake again and and… Daisy gets it

You realize I’ve played WoW since Beta Vanilla, no? ^.-