ASK EACH OTHER ANYTHING : Community bonding

Let’s strengthen our bonds by getting to know each other a bit more.

Community Bonding: Ask each other anything, so long as it’s within the community guidelines.

simply tag someone you’d like for them to answer to.

Example :@azmi_Anuar why do you like Miley so much

Anyone who doesn’t want to participate listed below don’t tag them:

You can also set to ignore thread using the watching option below.

Ask Me Anything 2.0

Let’s make sure all questions and answers fall within the community guidelines and that the tagging feature isn’t abused. :+1:

like this

10 char

@ToiletWraith what is the hardest boss you’ve ever fought in a non FPS video game?
@Magik_boom Have you ever been lost as a kid?

@TheMountainThatRoars what does it feel like being a mod? does it make you any hungrier?

It was an honor to be offered the position. Not sure it makes me hungrier though…

In a non FPS game? Hrmmmmmmm…

Two Headed Dad monster
Orrrr

Den mother, both from psychonauts.

Not that I remember, but probably

What was your mother’s maiden name?
Who were your first friend?
What was the name of your first pet?
What color was Napoleons white horse?

Don’t actually answer these questions, I’ll be banned.

That’s nun of you’re business

@10shredder00, are you a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or did you ad the Shredder picture after you picked the name?

@Azmi_Anuar, are you a fan of Miley Cyrus, or is calling Gorgon Miley a joke? (Edit: I’m not trying to sound sarcastic if it came off that way, I’m sincerely curious :slightly_smiling: )

@MacMan, I know you’re busy, but looking back, are here any Hunter concepts from the concept art you wish you could have put in Evolve? I love all the old concept art!!

<no-ones a fan of miley#

@IWannaBeATiger What’s it like having such an awesome first name?

I like Miley, especially during her Disney days and was a big fan. wasn’t much of fan of her much after the show ended and her Party in The USA single.

I listened to her albums but wasn’t really a fan, and then Gorgon happened. and I just loved Miley Cyrus from there, been listening to all her albums, watching her videos and concerts, a big fan of her on twitter and FB.

and the moment you’ve all been ‘waiting for… Twerking…

So yeah I am a fan of Miley Cyrus, but only because Gorgon made me love her so much.

heads up, I’ll probably move on to Kala, considering how she looks like Kim-K and both have double K initials. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was an immense fan as a smaller child.

Primarily of the villains because they looked cooler and were more menacing than the Turtles :stuck_out_tongue:

This. Is. A. Fantastic. Idea. Thank you. Azmi.

I’ve honestly always wanted to know why you liked Miley Cyrus.

So was I, I grew up watching the old ones where they were in costumes. :smile:

what do you all think of this man