Armor Reducer and Damage Modifiers

So I have been wondering: Does the Armor draining speed of the armor reducer benefit from the damage increase perk/buff and get reduced by the damage resistance perk?

50 damage per second
3000 armor removed per second

In other words, do I get 55 dps and 3300 arps with 10% damage increase? And can I reduce her damage as a Monster to 45 dps and 2700 arps?

Side question: With both DI vs DR, do I get 1 + 0.1 - 0.1 = 1 times or 1 * 1.1 * 0.9 = 0.99 times damage?
So 3000 or 2970 arps?

@The_Mastermind @white_hawke8 @LordDeath might know this already.

By the way, just sayin’ but… isn’t 50 dps a bit too much for something that negates armor…?

Well, the Armor reducer last for about 5.5 seconds, up to 2 seconds are used while reducing the armor. Not to mention how easy it is to break the beam within the 2 seconds which regenerates the armor very quickly and Kala has to start all over again. So overall you wont deal much more than a 8th of a healthbar on your own in one complete charge. I don’t know exactly how long it takes for Crow to charge his rifle, but even if it was 2 seconds, he would outdamage Kala, plus his reload is much faster.
If anything it is a little low for being only viable during the first part of a fight, where as Crow can use his rifle during the entire fight.

Nope. It’s just a set value.

Alright, then no DI perk for Kala. But what about Armor Regen? Does it affect the rate at which the armor returns?

Hmm, except that you could have both (hunters), and Kala also has a primary weapon.

But dunno.
I honestly don’t know what are her numbers since I haven’t played her.

Nope. No perks directly affect the rate of armor being removed or returned right now. Capacity adds time. Reload acts normally

Unfortunately I don’t have a good way to test this one with 100% certainty, but based on what I already know about the game, I would definitely assume that the DI perk will affect your DPS but it will not affect your armor removal per second. Similarly, I would say it’s safe to assume that DR would decrease the damage done but do nothing to armor removal per second. I think LordDeath will definitely know the answer to this one if he has time to talk about it.

This one.