Arena Mode confirmed?

I still dont think that will be the case :unamused:

One of the achievements is to reach Stage 3 during the gamemode, so I don’t think it’ll be that. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And even if that is the case I dont think the monster would just let itself get locked in with the hunters as the monsters are intelligent knowing about what is in the ship at the end of evac at the minimum i think it would be a practice mode where you can practice combos

1 Like

The achievements give a good idea of the game type, even the secret one :smiley:

Also, glad for achievements and a new game type, though I’m still a little upset the new characters didn’t get cheevos.

It wont be long :smile:
we can only wait to see the monster made from monsters and the hunters

@XkrSkorpion

Looks like your idea is becoming reality :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He should totally sue them for using his intellectual property. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea , I bet he could get come money from them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

http://img.pandawhale.com/43592-simpsons-abandon-thread-gif--g-7FG6.gif

Psst, game will also be coming on Linux/Mac…

There are some poeple who play games on Mac ?

1 Like

Yes… :wink:

Linux?

Fine. You officially crushed the last reason to have Windows.

Yes, there are already Mac/Linux packages in Steam. There’s also a SteamOS version coming any time soon.

This information is publicly available at steamdb.

Talking of Arena mode, most likely it will be 1 month exclusive for Xbox One… :facepunch:

well when this is a new game mode then the achievements are pretty boring again.

Really? I need to start keeping up with this stuff. Thanks anyway. :wink:

Also, NO. DON’T YOU DARE 2K.

1 Like

do you guys think it would be dlc and what do you think would be special about it

Pretty sure it will be a free DLC.

And specialty? No idea. Probably rouds and stuff.

it probably has the effects for it
Monster minion
minions
spawning carnivorous plants
wildlife
buffs

this is smart if i think what this is is true then they could get good combat data out of this