Are there any Evolve players left on Xbox?

Fired up Evolve the other day, and ended up sitting in a Hunter lobby for half an hour. I watched as single players occasionally joined and then left, but a full team was never compiled in that entire period of time. I wish there was more traffic on the game. I know I can go play against the AI, but it’s just not the same :’(

1 Like

Matchmaking is kinda… broken right now.
(Nice way of putting it)

4 Likes

There are a lot. Try joining an evolve group on Facebook. If you post there you can find people to play with

3 Likes

Ugh this game has always had matchmaking issues on the Xbox

Any specific suggestions for a group?

You can always post here if you’re looking for people. I’ve added a ton of people from here and it’s not too difficult to find at least one or two others to play with (a full group of 4 or 5 doesn’t happen nearly often enough though). Usually if you can find a few people they will introduce you to others and it branches off from there.

turwaith86 if you want to add me.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll add you :slight_smile:

Xbox One Evolve Community has almost 2000 members and people post every day. Some of the Devs are members too

Do they play a lot though?

The people on the page? Yeah. The page is used to share info on the game and find people to play with

1 Like

I’m usually on a decent amount. The past week has been rough though with classes back in session. Add me if you want (LurknAsn). @turwaith and I actually play together a good bit. Would be nice to add another regular to the group.

2 Likes

Can you give me a link to the page?

Awesome! I’ll add you as well

https://m.facebook.com/groups/326820400857404

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I play at odd times but feel free to add me: billpa317

1 Like

All I can say is hop on this weekend when Meteor Goliath is out and the game is free for all because there will be plenty to play with. What TRS/2K have noticed is player base spikes when anything new is added to the game so what I assume they will do is make new variations of monsters very regularly to keep interest. This is because the time taken to create a new variation of monster as to a whole new monster/tier is far less. That way it will keep the player based sparked and should provide decent matchmaking .

2 Likes

Yeah I’m excited for this weekend for that very reason!

Bro you’ve been on my friends list forever. I’ll shoot you an inv

Matchmaking as a hunter has been easy for me on Xbox so far, I usually find a full team in about a minute or two, so I have the time to find people that have actually beat their placement matches.