Aramet Joins the Leader Squad!

Let’s celebrate the recent promotion to Leader rank of our beloved member, @Aramet! She has proven to be worthy of the title thanks to her help on the official TRS Discord and for being a positive influence in the community. :heart:

Congrats Aramet! :bucket_salute:

22 Likes

Super awesome, thank you! :sunny_face:

Happy to be here with everyone, and I’m excited to be an active apart of the community again! :support: :heart:

13 Likes

Congratz @Aramet!!

Psst, if u get any inside scoop, please share with us. you can get all the cake u want

5 Likes

Ara Ara… The new leader~

You’re a real nice person so it’s very nice to see you reach leader!! I’m sure you’ll do great >.<

I lurk on the discord server so am sorry for not chatting there much ^^;

Did you get the Ara Ara pun I wonder @~@

3 Likes

Is it wrong of me to state that I have never seen this person on here in my life? Lol

Congrats though. I’m sure you’re a nice person.

4 Likes

Nope, guess it’s normal

1 Like

Well…I mean Aramet has been here since 2014…

4 Likes

Hello there. :eyes: Glad to finally see you in yellow Aramet B)

4 Likes

Welcome to the team!

4 Likes

Welcome @Aramet

5 Likes

Wow, I wasn’t expecting Aramet to be the next Leader, she didn’t visit the forums very often (but she still joined the forums since a long time).

Oh, and these sprites were made by her in March 2016 and ported by Shaners (R.I.P): :nighthunter_daisy::daisy_normal::victory_daisy::maneater_daisy:

Anyway, congratulations to your graduation!

May it serve you well.

4 Likes

Thank you! Cake is awesome, but…

I don’t! …I think. It’s like, ringing a bell but I can’t place it? I’m sorry! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thank you anyway!

Lol, that’s expected to be honest! I was on the forums a LOT during Evolve, but I lurked far more than I posted. I was the most forum-active during that time, and after the servers closed down, I popped in every several months to see what was happening here but didn’t really post anymore. Basically became more of a ghost than I was.

I came back for the B4B announcement and I’m far more active on the TRS Discord now, but I’m taking up activity here again as well.

I recognize your name but I don’t think we ever really directly interacted, so, hi, nice to meet you, and thanks!

@ToiletWraith @SledgePainter @DarKastlez @Dovahkick

Thank you, lovelies! :daisy_normal: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Oof. It seems I can never show up on time for anything on these forums.

Congratulations @Aramet

5 Likes

Well ok, I just made this turkey and I guess I can share with @Aramet. Sorry I didn’t have a card.

3 Likes

@Aramet Just saw this thread. Congratulations.

Extremely active lurker, strong morale compass. +1 billion quality person.

A great add for the mod team :slight_smile:

6 Likes