Anyone want to play on XB1?

Don’t know if anyone actually looks here anymore, but I’ve been having a hard time finding good games.

If you’ve got an Xbox one and want to play, let me know. I have a mic. GT: Dohvakiin4.

I would love to! But I won’t be on tonight. Feel free to add me though and hit me up if you see me! MountnThatRoars

Sweet :slight_smile: I didn’t know you were Xbox one. Will do.

1 Like

I don’t get to play much with a team or anything nowadays, so add me as well. GT: DarkMesa.

GT: SpookyCrow, just invite me when you want to play.

Gt: SQUARE Necron

Beware the matchmaking problems when in a party.

theglassfish

im about uk evenings or afternoons weekend

Get a team a 5. Problem solved! :smile:

2 Likes

True. I like playing against/with random people and making new friends tho!!

Temporary problem solved. :wink:

Haha yeah. Just sucks the only way you can play regularly anymore is by yourself or with 5 total. Anywhere in the middle and leader gets dropped. But that’s for a different thread.

I’d love to. I’m a really good player and people add me if you want to play.
Xone. GT. Laidback Frank

@Frankie, @TheMountainThatRoars, @SQUARENecron, @Sentry_Gun, @Glassfish, @DarkMesa, thank you all for the replies! I’ll be sure to send you all requests.

I will say that I won’t be able to play for the next week or so, as I am working on something out of town. But, when I get back, I plan to hit evolve hard and work on getting better.

Thanks so much, hope to play with you all soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.