Anyone Else?

Anyone Else still having withdraw from evolve big alpha twitching acting like a monster stuff like that resorting to…crack

yes, have to browse the forums every day because cant play anything else.

This is how i feel about Evolve withdrawals:

Evolve Withdrawal leads to new addiction… peanut butter and crack sandwiches!!

yeah, definite Evolve shaped hole in my day :frowning:

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ Evolve Alpha.
ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Forums.
ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ @MacMan
ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mobas ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.
ɪ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ Sacriel ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴢɪ ᴍᴏᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.
ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ Evolve Trailers ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

I played DayZ standalone a while after that… you know, because DayZ sounds like Daisy to fill at least a lil bit =O
Well, after roughly 40 hours i dropped it, now i play insurgency

Yeah, I’m just burning through my backlog of games to wane myself of Evolve.

Hey please dont joke about that…had a friend recently die because of his habit. Evolve addiction is a serious problem affecting middle income neighborhoods…some say obama was sending out extra alpha codes just to get more people addicted.

I had a friend who injected Evolve once, now hes dead.

The damned game has ruined my enjoyment of other games… have tried to get back into multiple things and it just isn’t the same high and interest level.

But then every once in a while a person mentions the beta and possibly having PC gamers involved and I’m instantly all like

The Evolve community

The TRS devs reading this thread

I personaly took this break until release to say goodbye to my friends and family, and already took a week off work from 11 to 19th february.
I also made photoshoped gaysex photos of me and some random dudes and sent them at my own adress on my GF’s name in order to disgust her and make her leave me without regrets.
I might quit my job if the week off is not enough so I also don’t buy anything anymore and just save all the money I still make for, you know, pizzas and stuff in february…
Oh yeah and also I launch alpha .exe every morning, just in case…

My torn reactions to your plan:

OMG! Terrible!

It’s too crazy!

What will people think?

You may have something there…

Replace weekend with 12 weeks lol

Yup, I don’t want to play any games anymore except evolve :frowning:

I’m like a crack head for evolve right now as well. Didn’t even know about the alpha until my boy gave me an x1 alpha key… I’ve been in love ever since lol. Literally like the only game I’m excited for besides the new Smash Bros haha. Thought it was the greatest thing ever. It’s just what I want in a game. Some real damn team work. As you can guess I’m a hunter lol. I’m a really good monster as well when I got him (only lost a few times in the beginning because I literally knew nothing about the game haha) but it’s that team element that grabbed me. Even in a lobby with randoms who were decent was nice… they don’t even have mics but any hunter worth a damn is pinging important shit. Kind of sucked because I could never really get party matchmaking to work but I assumed that would be fixed in the future. Ever since the Alpha ended I’ve been on this thread every day just keeping up with new news. Literally cannot wait at this point for the Beta and then the release. Anyway I saw this thread and decided I might as well finally go make an account because I too feel like an evolve addict.

One thing I want to do is get a good hunter team going here… My friends all played it but I don’t think any of them liked it like I did. Like I think about this all the time lol. I was SOOOOOOO close to the Val mastery during the Alpha. Ended up at or close to level 24 or 25 lol… I just couldn’t believe it went from “oh that looks like a cool game” to “OMFG cryo freeze me till it gets here” in the course of 3 days (well a night really, I was already hooked by Thursday truthfully)

Anyway, I really wanna form up a nice team of monster slayers with mics on xbox lol. Like I want this shit to be locked in come the Beta. Like I said pubs were fun and all but when the Beta drops I want a serious monster slayin’ team to be ready lol.

Ya, the team work aspect is amazingly well done. That being said, I’m glad that you enjoyed the monster and started winning even after your first few rounds of “What does this do?”. I see/hear so many people rage quit after only trying 1 or 2 games worth as the monster :frowning:

I don’t know I just got it right away lol… really it was about getting the controls and mechanics down… but the gameplay… oh baby I was ready. I just GET this game, and it feel like it gets me too. So xbox players hit me up.

“Me The Big Show” on xbox live. Maybe you saw me… I was the one who tranq’d yo ass across the map.

Gotta be honest, things just haven’t been the same since the Evolve Big Alpha went away. I’ve played some TF2 but…it’s lost some of the shine that it always had for me. Like…while the PC issues were present on the first day of the Big Alpha I was playing the halloween event on TF2 and loving it. Now…I’m having a hard time sticking with it because I think I’m searching for the same new buzz that playing Evolve gave.

Bring on February, can’t come soon enough!

I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about Evolve. Oh how I miss you so much.