Anyone else (not) sick of seeing Hyde's (glorious and not) stupid face?

Seriously, you get one game in a blue moon where someone plays Torvald and it feels like a breath of fresh air. I wonder why. Oh right, grenades.

That’s funny. Funny joke you made. About my FACE.

16 Likes

@ToiletWraith

6 Likes

Oh God… Did he just… About Hyde…?!

TW is going to go on a rampage o_o

Edited the title to preserve the peace. D:

4 Likes

Lock the thread.
We still have time before she gets here

5 Likes

I wish I saw Hyde, all I ever see is Trashvald.

##QUICK, WE STILL HAVE TIME

5 Likes

At least Decoy actually works some of the time against Torvald

Guys, this is starting to look like that one Caira thread where I got tagged 10 times. Let’s try to keep it on topic D:

3 Likes

Did someone seriously…

6 Likes

#SHE’S HERE!!!

13 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Someone seriously. Come at me fat bro, we turned back the roman empire and we’ll do the same with you and your little flamethrower.

I don’t use Decoy because it’s a stupid ability, if your one reason for disliking Hyde is because Decoy suddenly becomes even more garbage, then try not picking it, works wonders.

1 Like

I actually get a lot of use out of a point in it at S1, can buy some time if you break LOS

So basically you’re mad because Hyde makes it so you can’t use decoy to dodge around domes nonstop.
Try not using Decoy, you can do this cool thing called killing the trapper, then Hyde can’t even touch you because you can move freely and his shit range can’t do anything.

2 Likes

Your done OP

I’m not mad because he hard counters decoy, I just want to see one of the other assaults for a change, it gets boring as hell watching him come up every match because he does easy damage. Same reason I’m sick of Jack - I don’t hate him as a trapper, I hate him as THE ONLY trapper. Give me a game against Griffin or Abe just for a change of pace.

#Oh crap ToiletWraith’s here!