Any game recommendations

Yep they’re backwards compatible.

0 Likes

Ok I will be waiting for about a week or two before I decide on a game.

0 Likes

Also, would anyone say cod ww2 is in a good place? I want to play it with my friend.

0 Likes

Doesn’t this game have an extremely toxic community?

0 Likes

Not that I’ve noticed? I occasionally mute people on my team but it’s more likely that their mic is picking up their dog rather than them being a dick or they talk too much while I’m listening for sound cues

0 Likes

Almost every game has a toxic side to their community.

3 Likes

If you think about Dark souls series for RPGs, I cannot in good conscience recommend 1 or 2. As someone who was not a fan of 1, 3 is actually a fun game. It’s not nearly as frustrating as the first game, and it looks/plays better.

Oddly enough, 3 is the best introduction to the mechanics out of the whole series, and doesn’t punish nearly as hard. It’s the best of them for the average player, in my opinion.

0 Likes

Overwatch is one of the games with the most toxic community, and many of them have illogical reasons to ban you.

0 Likes

Does 3 spoil any of the previous entries? Like, is it its own story so you do not need to have played the previous entries to understand what is going on?

1 Like

It is a pretty direct sequel to 1, but it doesn’t really spoil anything. You have to infer 90% of the lore, as with all the games. So if you don’t know what anything is already, nothing is spoiled.

I took the time to learn DS lore after played it, and it didn’t bother me any. I had a lot of “oh, NOW that weird thing makes sense” moments.

Without spoiling anything, the final boss fight only makes any sense if you’ve played 1. But it’s a cool boss fight regardless.

1 Like

Well this might be something I’m getting for me birthday.

Except my mom hates my guts so probably not.

0 Likes

Titanfall 2 is good. 'nuff said.

1 Like

RDR2 is also fun . Enjoying it.

0 Likes

HUZZA! EMERGIS EXMORTIS!

A thread got revivified!

0 Likes

Is that a word?

0 Likes

You know the revivifier, don’t you?

0 Likes

Oh yeah Skyrim, I had wanted to get that game for a long time.

0 Likes

closed #59
0 Likes