Another Hunter Dialogue video?

I previously compiled a bunch of Hunter dialogue into one video without really focusing on a category in particular, even though it had a huge amount of dropship dialogue. You can check it out here:

I’m wondering if you fellow players would like to see another one and perhaps have me focus on something in particular like:

• Sole survivor quotes (Bucket: “All the humans are dead. ‘sigh of pleasure’”)
  • Character-death quotes (Caira: “Abe’s dead! Why am I not surprised?”)
  • Attacked by wildlife (“Stupid beast!”)
  • Any others

Doing this would be easier if we have access to the sound files directly but from what I understand, nobody has been able to extract them. I can understand though if the developers don’t want us to access them since there are tons of them and some aren’t really “unlocked” yet, so to speak.

This is definitely not off topic, I bumped it over to the Hunter category.

Also, I will take all the dialogue you are willing to capture!

I can’t see the video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eJwQKfv0g

Thankye sir

These two, along with every time Abe is swearing at the monster. And maybe Stage three quotes? “Stage three… Great… Fu*k!” - Abe

Agreed.

markov when abe dies.

abe is gone! markov can tell because its so quiet now

OMG I WATCHED THE VIDEO!
I HAVEN’T HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE!! :heart_eyes:

Bucket : “I came to perform maintenance duties and kick ass. And I’m all out of duties.”
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Is this in full game? :bucket: :bucket_salute:
AND THEIR WAS A MENTION OF ORRION TERRORSAURS… SO AMAZING!

Indeed it is in the game and that was recorded accidentally too.

It is pretty rare though. It only happens when no character-specific dialogue happens but instead, the more generic ones like, “I’m ready. Let’s do this.” or “Find the Monster. Kill it. I got this.”

Bucket just so happen to have the more humorous generic ones like that and “Follow me primates! Let’s violate some warranties!”

xD the plant dialogue xD