And the story goes on

The rules are simple: Continue this story by using only three (3) words. I will occasionally compile all the words up here and make chapters out of them. Let’s try to make a best-seller!

PS: Let me worry about compiling so that there’s not a wall of text to read every time you write three words. I promise to deliver a new chapter every 50th post or so. Also, I will use my artistic freedom and change punctuation as I see fit :smiley:

I start:

A happy chipmunk ate

Chapter 1

A happy chipmunk ate quietly. Within its giant tooth, a death row cage was embedded. How in the world of magenta homogeneity did such a horrific act of senseless and almost brutally oblivious gluttony go unpunished by Sweden’s justice system? Perhaps it was the man from local dairy factory? Who deviously plotted the death of Andy Jackson? Whom dated his sister only to find that his evil twin was a secret illuminatroll? Because of his lineage killed himself…
The twin’s name was Derptroll the immortal, queen of 1000 drooling, sweaty, crazy, angry weasels! With incredibly severe constipation wracking his rectangular and ugly cellular Phone. The phone was bought with illicit funds from Daisy’s satanic evil plans fundraiser to help abandoned, agoraphobic, cat lovers.
A complaint was filed by lord MacMan, of Castle McNugget, to shut down those reviewers whose tainted, puss-filled mouths spewed perpetuating things about Evolve while their greasy hands receive bribes to praise COD. “May their heads be poked by burning Branding Sticks, being cow friendly. Only the first Maddcow is immune to the hate.” MacMan preached.

Chapter 2

Unknowingly, the first born of the chipmunk was secretly Daisy, thankfully delivered by Derptroll’s fat mother, the Goliath. Who doesn’t like heights, the Kraken, or the sound typewriters make? The answer obviously was so horrifying (there are legality issues in play) and never before had the world witnessed such badassery. Seeing this, Macman looked at ManiacSquirrell and he danced! Danced like a monkey fueled by Tons of Caffeine.
Meanwhile, the chipmunk, who was getlemanly, was exploded by holy hand grenades thrown by king Bob’s favorite maid, the voluptuous and incorporeal Steve, who hated her name.

quietly within its

Giant tooth a

Death row cage

was embedded. How (heh, trying to go with the two submissions not meant for each other)

in the world

Of magenta homogeneity

did such a

Horrific act of

senseless and almost

Brutally oblivious gluttony

go unpunished by

Sweden’s justice system

? Perhaps it was

the man from

local dairy factory

, who deviously plotted