And So He Sat

And so he sat. He sat, waiting, wanting, whimpering. He sat, sitting, stationary, solid. He sat, hoping, hating, hungry. He sat, he sat. He sat, not knowing what would come. He sat, not knowing when it would come. He sat, not knowing what would happen. He sat, not knowing how it would happen. He sat, not knowing why it would happen. He sat, not knowing. He sat, patiently. He sat, knowing only one thing. He sat, he sat.

He sat, thinking, thriving, thoughtfully. He sat, beaten, bruised, broken. He sat, enduring, enforced, enclosed. He sat, thinking to himself that it could not be true. He sat, thinking to himself that it would not happen. He sat, thinking to himself the most beautiful lie. He sat, thinking to himself that he was tricked. He sat, beaten by the thought of it. He sat, bruised by the fear of it. He sat, broken by the lie he had been told. He sat, enduring this pain and sorrow. He sat, enforced into this position of torment. He sat, enclosed in the fear of this lie. He sat, he sat.

He sat with this wait on his shoulders. He sat, with the pain of this wait. He sat, giving up on the idea entirely. He sat, thinking it would never come. He sat, telling himself that he’d never do it. He sat, telling himself a lie. He sat, through this but not with it. He sat, on this idea and lie. He sat, he sat.

And so he sat.

@Parham this is for you. You seemed to give up on the idea of me writing you a story, so I wrote an apology. I’m sorry, if it wasn’t clear in the story, that I never got around to making this for you until now. I’m sorry it took so long for this to happen. I’m sorry that it had to come so late. I’m sorry.

Make me a story… Go nuts

I’m glad you like it that much.

There should be a “He sat” counter :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice story!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

And I sat…

Did you like what I did with it? I tried a mixture of poetry and literary stances that I thought would work well with what I was trying to describe.

Part 2???

Snaps fingers