An open letter to TRS and 2k

I remember hearing about the concept of your game. I was excited.
When I heard it was going to be released, I wanted to get the preorder. But I hesitated, saying “can a game really be worth $100+?”

And now here we are. You’ve developed a great concept, and it requires a large amount of polish, but all in all you guys are on the right track.

However, the DLC is sad.

I am sure there are 2 sides to the story: some people in the development department and co. are probably shaking their heads, just wanting to make a successful and fun game, while others vocally reminding you that “DLC pays your wage.”

I doubt the decision to essentially torpedo the trust of your client base is unanimous.

However, that doesn’t excuse whats happening now:
Namely the charging and delivering of unfinished product for “polished-product” fees.

You’ve lost my trust. You may have gotten my money now, but I can assure you, that this is the end of the line for me as a customer until I see fundamental changes in the employee roster, with an apology of some sort to the community.

Too bad, Evolve, you had great potential. I’ll be making it a point to play before I pay first. And I can assure you that you will not be happy once this becomes a trend.

I moved 48 posts to an existing topic: DLC Price Discussions Revisited

Trying to keep all feedback about DLC pricing in one place so the devs have an easier time being able to find feedback. Not that TRS has any control over pricing and the 2K forums may be a better place to vent frustration. :smile: