AMERICA skins

hey devs the 99% want american skins, for both monsters and hunters, 4th of july is right around the corner,

it only makes PERFECT sense :sunglasses:

don’t listen to the nay sayers and just remember the words FREEDOM, and i can tell you devs, that is what inspired you to make this game,

the monsters wanting FREEDOM from the hunters, and the hunters FREEDOM to actually stay alive

thank you and i leave a small chant in your honor

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!! :cry: bless you all

AF-gHAN-I-STAN! AF-gHAN-I-STAN! No? Okay…

is that a country? i usually forget theres a world outside the US

It makes much more sense from a canonical and lore standpoint to do a Australian theme first

does Australia even have holidays?

Your favorite skin for each character

The Hunter Elite skins are pretty much the American flag.

Bald Eagle skin for the Kraken. Grizzly Bear Skin for the Goliath. Supermodel Bikini Skin for Wraith. 'MURICA! Skin for Behemoth. Bonus points if the last turns his lava bombs into beer kegs,

…Of course. I should have seen that one coming.

Hey don’t blame me America’s fauna is tame and meek for the most part compared to your monstrosities. :wink: I had to get… “Creative”. :laughing: Besides, I did fair play with the Behemoth skin, right?

Eh. More of an Irish skin, if you ask me. :slight_smile:

How could you not?

My sense have been dulled by staying around younger children for most of today.

Would absolutely love an army-camo skin…

He looks like a candy cane.

I would love a scruff look on the monsters, like their already battle hardened with scars and maybe damaged body parts like one of Wraiths scythes having cracks and chips in it and some of the spikes on her back damaged or missing. Can be the same with Goliath with his back spikes being damaged and scars around his body.

its beautiful just like a flying flag :cry:

Absolutely, with some updated particle effects to match.

Goliath’s flame breath now spews mayonnaise.

Kraken’s lightning strike is now an oil strike, and his mines are cheeseburgers.

Wraith’s warp blast explosion now releases $100 bills

Behemoth’s lava burst now fires a container of fries that causes freedom fries to explode in every direction when it hits.

I hate the idea of an American or Murican skin.

I hardley had enough money to buy the T4 hunters ad Behemoth.

Sadly I can already feel my traitorous money jumping out of my wallet.

/Patriotic Sarcasm :us: :us: :us:

I don’t want American skins. No thanks. ^.-