AMD stalling on vids/load screens

Is anyone else AMD users or otherwise having the system just lock up whenever the game goes to load vids. I am having issues were it locks up for 30sec to a min on almost every vid or loadscreen. The game never crashes so i dont have a crash log and i have done everything i could think of on my end to help. updated Bios and GC drivers, set the game to run in admin mode, realtime on proccessing. Changed every game setting from low to ultra with no effect either. I would not complain if i was running a low end system or if the issues had been in alpha/beta but the game was fine then. And suggestions/help or comments from others that have had this issue would be great.

System spec
AMD FX-4170 Zambezi Quad-Core 4.2GHz (4.3GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+
XFX R9-290X ENFC Radeon R9 290X 4GB 512-Bit
2X G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Same problems. I’ve updated all drivers and still getting issues.
Game freezes for about 30-50 seconds almost every match I play. Sometimes at character select, sometimes at the end of the load screen, sometimes during the drop ship cutscene. Sometimes I catch back up and everything is fine, sometimes I load into the game in a random location on the map and other players are invisible to me, a lot of the time it kicks me out of the match and says I lost connection to host, and a few times, it has spawned me under map and killed me for leaving zone. Only happens in multiplayer. I’ve tried everything I can think of to address a connection problem on my end. Turned off all firewalls, used open DNS servers, IP passthroughs and dmz zone, nothing helps. Since it starts as a freeze during cutscene loading as you say, I’m pretty sure it’s not a network thing, but a bug in the game somewhere. If anyone has a fix for this, be great to hear it. I only get to play the game about 1/4 times I try.

Anyone else having issues like this? I forgot to mention i am using the beta drivers for my graphics card now with no change