Am I The Only One..?

I feel like Evolve has been on a bit of a ragged road for awhile, but now it just seems to be going down quite fast. Out of the 73 players that play Evolve on my friends list, only six play, and the interest I had for the game seemingly died. I’m not sure if it was the poor news or skins being released, the random bugs that ruin my gaming experience, the multitude of negative players online, or if the game itself seems to be lacking some things.
Now, I’m not bashing the game at all, I love Evolve, but am I the only one who feels like something is happening with the game?

I can’t speak for others, but I for one am still lovin it ^.^
No doubt it gets frustrating from time to time (Dear Steam, stop disconnecting me, GG)
But I can never stay away for long, I’m addicted ^.^

i had a group upwards of 15 people that played evolve when i got it, but now i only see 4 regulars besides myself. its sad, and i hope that the devs do something to help bring the game back.

They need to start discounting this game soon. A lower price should get more people to play it and see how they like it.

As far as the continuing players go, they should work on getting this bug fixes out faster. How are we going to have a challenge for Lazarus when the best perk for him is broken to the point where it makes him worse.

The game is good and I haven’t had this much fun on a multiplayer game in a while, but man these bugs are turning too many people away too fast. It also didn’t help that the game had poor marketing with the whole DLC debacle. Even though everyone who actually owned the game knew the truth behind the DLC it didn’t help that it was seen in a bad light so it turned a lot of potential buyers off.

I’m having a great time with Evolve, it’s pretty much the only game i’m playing right now.

That being said, I’ll admit, I do just leave when Wraith is picked. Not fun at all in most cases as hunter.

As far as making Evolve more appealing, the game mechanics for monster are VERY unforgiving, making casual monster play challenging.

I play Evolve a lot, and I play monster a lot, and I have a lot of fun doing that. However, I can pretty much tell in a game as monster between minutes 3-4 if i’m going to win or not (uninterrupted level two evolve with food nearby).