Am i the only one that finds this annoying

am i the only one who feels this game is incredibly boring? i thought this with the beta as well, however i gave it a chance and bought it today…

I feel like I’m spending most of my time chasing the monster due to a crap trapper or monsters that are extremely overpowered.

Im up for advice if my strategy is crap or willing to join a squad lol…

Friends definitely help. If you feel your trapper is subpar, you could always be the trapper. Also communication is a big part of the game, at the very least you should always be pinging when you see the monster. Keep your team informed and most of the time they’ll do their job.

Lastly, remember that the game JUST came out. A lot of people are new and not used to having to actually work as a team. Give it about a week and you’ll see the trappers getting smarter and even in public games you can have a pretty good run with randoms.

“am i the only one who feels this game is incredibly boring? i thought
this with the beta as well, however i gave it a chance and bought it
today…”

I don’t get your logic. You thought the game was boring during beta… so why pick it up at all? It’s a silly idea to do something you perceive to be boring, and then complain about it.

As for the Trapper problem, if you feel you could do a better job, set your preference to Trapper, and school some fools. :wink:

As you get higher level people will start figuring it out. Remember, the majority of players are completely new to the game.

Also, why’d you buy it if it’s boring? D:

And at level ~30 it’s VERY hard to stay away as monster.

I feel like I’m spending most of my time chasing the monster

First problem, though maybe it was a bad word choice, is you should never be “chasing” the monster. Yes, chasing the monster is a losing battle. You need to have some strategy and “hunt” it. Listening, looking for corpses and downed trees, and working through some process of elimination to keep on the Monster. Remember, every map is some sort of big enclosed space and many times people are moving around it. That leaves opportunities to cut them off, you just need to get in tune with that.

I would say coming to an Evolve forum is not the place where you are going to find a bunch of people who also think the game is “incredibly boring”… That’s just me though.