Am I going insane?!? (iPhone 6 problem, Xplo is in a Psych Ward now. #PlayEvolveToHelpXplo)

I’ve never seen this before, but it looks like the keyboard is ghosting on my screen. I can’t tell if I’m sane or losing sanity.

HELP.

Is the keyboard there or am I insane? Also looks like my time at the top is glitches when I took the screenshot.

Please tell me I’m not insane…

Of course you’re not insane, you’re @XplosionIncorporated, silly you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hmm, I’d recommend slamming your phone against a brick once or twice. Should do the trick. :wink:

It is an Apple product after all.

That extra space is normal by the way.

######Inb4 Shunty has a problem with his phone as well. >.>

Apples fall down, not sideways so a brick won’t do.

I think I’m insane because I see the keyboard, but it looks like it disappeared off the picture…

help...

Yeah, I was wondering what you were looking at. I thought maybe that space being there was freaking you out.

Ask @TheMountainThatRoars or @Buckets_Sentry_Gun about my past forum phone issues. It’s been great!

IT IS FREAKING ME OUT. I can’t see the keyboard in the picture but I can everywhere else. It just ghosting on the bottom of my screen.

#HELP

I’m not sane…

She’s a dude.

I’m absolutely fine with being called a she.

Imma try @KomodoLover’s fix and restart my fone. If I’m not back the psych ward has me.

I though that you posted instead of Shunty, lol.

I forgot to edit the her. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like I said, being called female doesn’t bother me in the slightest. It’s kinda appreciated.

When the Hunt is Just Right [:Lennox: Lennox Update :lennox_suit: ]

They’re very nice folk. Free cookies! Some of my roommates were pretty crazy though. :/[quote=“Shunty, post:14, topic:87357, full:true”]
Like I said, being called female doesn’t bother me in the slightest. It’s kinda appreciated.
[/quote]

Whatever floats your boat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. Sorry if it’s strange.

Too many!!

I think there was an entire week when I only posted forum bugs. That’s easily why I have over 100 something topics made.

Update: dialing 911 right now.

Be at the psych ward in 30 minutes…

a restart I did keyboard ghosts still me halp needs.

I’ve only made 33 forum bug reports. Not too many.