All the Bugs I Encountered Today

Alright so I have played Evolve pretty much all day today and throughout that time I have seen many bugs. Instead of bombarding the forums with threads I’m just going to put them all in one nice package. Get comfy if you plan on watching all these!

Goliath Super Jump
Kraken Super Jump
Lennox Super Jump

Daisy Gets Stuck

Dumb AI Maggie

Survivor Stuck Down

Lennox Missing Sounds

Falling Through The Map

Strange Shadows

Lennox Can Punch Through Things
The Dome - This does no damage but does up the multiplier
Rock Wall - This ups the multiplier as well as does damage

Many Occurrences of Lennox and Venomhounds
First
Second
Third
Fourth

Infamous Revive Bug
First
Second
Third

Pre-Match Dance Party
First Occurrence
Second Occurrence

I have no video for this one but while playing Online PvP Evacuation on the loading screen it always says you are playing Hunt.

Now these I felt the need to put in a special little section. Poor bucket gets some acid in his visual sensors and goes blind!

The Beginning

The rest are just gameplay of a blind bucket.

First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth

I apologize for the long post but I tried to keep it somewhat organized for you @Shaners

1 Like

Tagging @MacMan @MajorLeeHyper @dysa72

2 Likes

Okay, that Lennox Super Jump was awesome! Nice find! I’ll look into these tomorrow.

2 Likes

If I might add something to help, it seems whenever it happens to me or I see it, the Goliath and Kraken super jumps occur when using a traversal on an upwards slope, no matter how little inclined.

The Lennox sumper jump was actually quite cool !

Sure it has to be removed ?.. /=

(woooh… two weeks late… sorry)

That’s intended as far as I know. Her plasma lance is kind of same type of weapon as railgun, only 10 meters is it’s maximum range. And I think it’s only fair.

This was posted the day after she came out and they hadn’t really said it was intended yet.

Most of these links don’t work anymore by the way

1 Like

Ah, yeah my bad, didn’t notice that someone just revived old topic. Well, later they did say that it’s intended (not only rock wall, but cliffs, buildings or anything, just like with railgun) so I guess no harm in mentioning it here as well.

1 Like

Bugs I encountered, today.

Anddddd I think that we’re all wrapped up with this thread for now!

1 Like