After all the nerfs are done, Monsters will be like:

Kraken:

Goliath:

Wraith:

Behemoth: (After they buff him then nerf him later)

P.s this is a joke xD

As far as I know… Kraken is the only monster that is going to get nerfed. Behemoth is gonna get his roll-attack exploit fixed but I don’t think that counts as a nerf.

That said… those pictures are real cute though.

Haha yeah, Was just joking about how nerfs seem to be monster sided or how people think monsters are OP xD

Adorableness.

lol! I thought you were that rock

What is that black animal? Is it real or completely fake? It looks like it could be an actual thing

… That’s a bat. :laughing:

Whaaaat? No way

Edit: Holy shit I had no idea they looked this cute when all cuddled up.

get off the internet ^^

Lol I could imagine caira squeezing wraith like that bat because she wants to experiment on her :laughing:

I like you. ^.^

These were cute, and pretty well though out.

Now I want a Wraith I can hold, and cuddle. Damn it all!

I like you too :smiley: haha and Thanks :slight_smile: i want a pet Goliath that is toy sized and can evolve xD

I want my teleporting Wraith, that can make decoys, and abduct mice to eat or something. We already have a snake, a mini Wraith wouldn’t be so bad.

Bats = Ebola.

No thank you.

I’d want a pet Behemoth but with him being so slow he might not be able to play fetch xD

I always want pets i can’t have :frowning:

Yup, nice to imagine though. ^.^

I had a sort of pet bat for a few months. My dad stepped on it and hurt it. I nursed it back to health and set it free afterwards. Was pretty cool. Wish I could of kept it but that would just be cruel to the poor thing. He was a little baby when we found him. Bottle fed until it was time to set him loose and he soared through the sky into the night.

That is cool. I simply had no idea how a bat looks like without their wings so to speak. It is really adorable haha

I… am cute? Outrageous!