Actually Good iOS Games

Hey all, I have an iPhone 6 and an iPad mini 2 that I’m looking to get some decent games for. Technically my iPad mini 2 is almost full with games, but my iPhone 6 still has plenty of room.

I’m not looking to kindle any iOS vs. Android debate. I just want some solid game recommendations for my devices. OKGO!

#Pocket Mortys.

You need Infinity Blade, and you need Infinity Blade now.

The Room, The Room 2, The Room 3

Really good puzzle games with a pretty cool story too.

Valiant hearts!!

Space Hulk…but it WILL eat up your memory.

Some version of Tetris is all you need.

Card Wars (Adventure Time card game), Organ Trail (zombified Oregon Trail Parody), & Yomi (strategy street-fighter-esque fighting card game by Sirlin).

Lets also not forget the classics like Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, and Carcassone…all exellent board game replicas. Also just out…Tsuro!

The best choice is usually to think of a few games you used to love in the past and are now perhaps converted to IOS/Andriod.

For me that’s Chrono Trigger.

If you like Legend of Zelda-esque games, try Oceanhorn. Somewhat pricey but it’s well worth it IMO. You can use a controller too if you have one.

Pokemon Go. Not out yet, but it promises to be amazingggggg

I’ve been playing this stupid game called War Dragons because it had dragons and now I’m strangely addicted to playing it on my commute to and from work.

I bought it , no regrets surprisingly well done and a lot of fun .

Always a good way to kill an hour as you rage against the freakin AI blocking your intended route on the last possible turn before you took it after they spent the prior 8 turns doing nothing but drawing cars ;.;

Still fun though :stuck_out_tongue:

Kotor , monster hunter unite , kritika , avabel online , asphalt 8 , New York zombie 2 , Star Wars commander.

I have a physical copy of this game. It’s great :slight_smile:

Hearthstone

Was just about to say it :stuck_out_tongue: For any One Piece fans out there, One Piece Treasure Cruise is simply addictive.

No way! I had the boxed set myself but couldn’t get anyone to play so had to sell it off. I was thrilled to be able to play versus the AI on the IPad. It’s really a uniquely fun game!

It took my about 1 game to get the hang of it but it’s pretty good :slight_smile: If you liked Yomi, there is another game called BattleCON. It’s like a 2D version of street fighter. Also really fun and unique :slight_smile: