Active players per server?

Can we know the stats of active players for a certain server? I’m on Latin America and lately I’ve been grinding elites in solo. Today I tried to play online for the challenge but no one was on! All I got was a game with two level 1s (poor guys, I wasn’t too hard on them).

Is there a way of knowing? I’m afraid I won’t be able to play online again :frowning:

I used to use Australian. Cause I am Australian. I swapped to American- Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York- and never looked back. TONNES more players. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

holy fuck are people on NA talkative… ok, i am trying NY for now. seems like most people don´t want monster in US?

yeah well. 200 ms. unplayable. now i have the choice between 3 player lobbies and 200ms ping. perfect!

I don’t really play skirmish anymore because of me getting frustrated when people F things up, but I never had any issues finding people in Europe. But NA servers are probably your best bet.

When I tried the New York server, EVERYONE wanted Monster, it was crazy. :stuck_out_tongue: I use that if I want to play Hunter without my friends…Which doesn’t happen often, because pubs give me suicidal urges.

As the the ping…Uh. I guess I’m just used to it- I’m Australian and ALWAYS play with friends in Europe or America, so I have grown so accustomed to it that I have literally forgotten what it’s like to play without lag… :open_mouth: I do understand that it can be a big turnoff for some though.

why did u change ure profilepic? thats not how that works it feels weird

Stahp, I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I know I could change regions but I don’t want to sacrifice the ping :S

Lol I’ve seen you get 500ms when someone in Europe hosts. I’m just like howwwww can you stand that! 200ms is acceptable to me (which is what I get on EU/AUS), but I’d have to Bucket it up if I had 500ms!

I’m used to it. :stuck_out_tongue: I played a game on Aussie servers a little while ago and it felt…Weird. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How can you see the ping you currently have to the server? I might try playing elsewhere. I suspet that’s what the guys in my server might be doing.

It shows at the bottom when you press Escape.

1 Like

I had to do the same thing. Can’t find anyone on the New Zealand servers anymore so swapped to Australia - NSW. @MidnightRoses is right in that the numbers have waned a bit but they are still better than here. If it gets any worse I might have to try the US too.

1 Like

I’d recommend LA or Atlanta. The ping is fine- although I am admittedly biased :stuck_out_tongue: - and plenty of players.

1 Like

Nowadays I usually rely on getting a good list of players on my friends list, but I still like to play in pubs. Most players I’ve run into have been pretty good (attitude I mean) with only a few exceptions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 22 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.