About the Monster

By never playing hunter maybe?

4 Likes

and how exactly does that work?

1 Like

I uh… I’m a Hunter exclusive player.
I don’t even have Kraken.

1 Like

Allot of those can be explained, also you are all a big bunch of babies, am I The Only One who doesn’t really mind what I get as long as I don’t get monster back to back when I don’t want it, also when I join mid match as monster I win most of the time, even if I have lower health than I’d like, rise to the challenge, eye of the tiger, all that stuff, also u like joining mid match as hunters, gives me the opportunity to get some progress in roles I don’t play that often, reminds me of how fun they can be, I generally play as medic, have almost two stars in all of the medics abilities, all four, not wanting to be douchy, just proud of my accomplishments. If I get a biography written about me I’d like that to be in it, though hopefully it’ll be all three stars by the time I die

Fixed that for ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Play monster if alone but normally try to organise a team

That’s a lie :c

I know, I know I’m only kidding! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

MONSTERRRRRR !!!1 \m/

I have elited all hunters and monsters (before the achievement nerfs) haha I just want to be included in your book

I’ll make sure to include you, it’ll say right in the beginning inspired by LostLibra

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.