About Matchmaking

So about the matchmaking system in the game,

First of all, most of the times I get to play as my least prefered character, which is absurd.

Secondly, why does the game start when there aren’t 5 players present?

And thirdly, if you join a match in progress you should have the option to select a perk, otherwise it is really annoying.

I hope the devs listen to this feedback, it can improve the game greatly.

I don’t even get to play! after a few minutes in matchmaking I just give up and play solo for 2 games and then turn it off. Not fun.

No, it improves the game for YOU. AL these things mentioned are most likely NOT going to change. It is great of you to voice your opinion about the game, and what you like and don’t like. But it is what it is. Suck it up, and move on. If you don’t like it, then too bad for you

They devs read what they can and appreciate all the feedback they can get. It might be a little difficult to keep track of all the threads.

Hold on a moment and I’ll see if I can find a thread where it is more likely to be seen.

[Edit] Try posting it here as well.

Um @Sir_Bounce_A_Lot, come on man, be a bit more positively constructive please :smiley:

@Sahar_Soffer - I understand, a lot are feeling the pain. I really think it will get better by the weekend. Let the player pool grow. At the height of Big Alpha I never got anything lower than my 3rd pick,and that was normally only when my 3rd pick was Monster.

Like you said, I’m sure TRS is watching and will adjust as needed.

That was my experience since last night

Devs have put too much time into building this game AND this community to go deaf to posts such as this

Sorry, had a bit of a rough day, this was the first thread to pop up. Should’ve waited for a couple of minutes, like usual. Then it would’ve been more positive :relieved:

It’s all good. I totally get it - these threads add up to a lot of frustration. It’s like driving…I try my best not to yell at other drivers, because the one I finally DO yell at probably has a legitimate issue I should feel bad about :slight_smile:

A good start would be a Hunter/Monster selection before going into Matchmaking.