A turtle like monster?

I didn’t expect My thread to turn into a 5th monster discission!!?? :+1:

Ah, yes. For those who don’t know, we were working on our own turtle monster project (Because there should totally be a turtle monster in a game by turtle rock studios). However, after the reveal of Behemoth we chose to shutdown the project and start again from scratch, because Behemoth and Golem were too similar.

You guys can check out the old thread here. Be warned, it’s gigantic.

No, TRS are already working on the 5th monster.

6th monster maybe. We are hoping the devs would take a look at it anyway, but it’s obviously their call.
In the end it doesn’t really matter. It’s just a fun project. :smiley:

what kind of 5th monster are we going to have then? :confused: :hushed:

Haga. I would like to see a monster that turtles in a shell right in the middle of a fight

that would be hilarious to see :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

Let’s make the turtle monster so slow it can’t run away Kappa.

well not too slow I mean that’s no fun at least alittle slower than behemoth

The worry in a sense is that pulling content from places draws in to question what will be owed to the creators. That said, I really hope this happens as it would be awesome to have a community created monster. That thread was closed months ago so is there any way to check up on the status from time to time?

You mean on the new project?

2 Likes

If my thread revives this I will flip out in excitement

1 Like

Revives? It’s going on now, they are voting on the knock back move.

Here: Poll: Creating a Monster SKILLSHOT ATTACK

No no…this is for a community-created monster that will later be presented to TRS. Once it’s in their hands it will be up to them if they want to use it or not. It’s not the 5th monster by any means. This we are making for fun, but with hope it will become a real thing.

Thank you for this! I’ve got it bookmarked for tracking!

Awesome sauce! I’m so excited to see something like this!

Going to review right now :smiley: Thank you!

3 Likes

Okay, let me make it clear: THE COMMUNITY MONSTER IS NOT THE FIFTH MONSTER!!!

1 Like

Behemoth poke poke

(jumps on behemoth as stage 3 goliath)

That sculptris I have it its really fun. I’ve made some awesome dragons and stuff.

His traversal will be he withdraws into the shell and slides away like a shell in Mario kart.

Yup. Gotta love Sculptris. It’s free and available for everyone which is the great thing about it. I migrated to Zbrush after finally getting the hang of it though.