A turtle like monster?

I might help with appearances. That sounds like fun.

is this legit 5th monster decision talk? I need to know if I should let my giddy side run away with thoughts or just stamp it out now

Oh wow! Mods are helping the devs in choosing the abilities of the monster?? I didn’t know that 0_o

The only info we’ll ever know about the monster until official announcements, but still so excited to hear something. It also explains a lot since its technically still being designed as a whole. I guess a lot of option weighing goes into ability choices or it would be passed that stage already. I’m both envious and not envious since it can’t be easy to vote on this stuff.

I didn’t expect My thread to turn into a 5th monster discission!!?? :+1:

Ah, yes. For those who don’t know, we were working on our own turtle monster project (Because there should totally be a turtle monster in a game by turtle rock studios). However, after the reveal of Behemoth we chose to shutdown the project and start again from scratch, because Behemoth and Golem were too similar.

You guys can check out the old thread here. Be warned, it’s gigantic.

No, TRS are already working on the 5th monster.

6th monster maybe. We are hoping the devs would take a look at it anyway, but it’s obviously their call.
In the end it doesn’t really matter. It’s just a fun project. :smiley:

what kind of 5th monster are we going to have then? :confused: :hushed:

Haga. I would like to see a monster that turtles in a shell right in the middle of a fight

that would be hilarious to see :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

Let’s make the turtle monster so slow it can’t run away Kappa.

well not too slow I mean that’s no fun at least alittle slower than behemoth

The worry in a sense is that pulling content from places draws in to question what will be owed to the creators. That said, I really hope this happens as it would be awesome to have a community created monster. That thread was closed months ago so is there any way to check up on the status from time to time?

You mean on the new project?

If my thread revives this I will flip out in excitement

Revives? It’s going on now, they are voting on the knock back move.

Here: Poll: Creating a Monster SKILLSHOT ATTACK

No no…this is for a community-created monster that will later be presented to TRS. Once it’s in their hands it will be up to them if they want to use it or not. It’s not the 5th monster by any means. This we are making for fun, but with hope it will become a real thing.

Thank you for this! I’ve got it bookmarked for tracking!

Awesome sauce! I’m so excited to see something like this!

Going to review right now :smiley: Thank you!

Okay, let me make it clear: THE COMMUNITY MONSTER IS NOT THE FIFTH MONSTER!!!

Behemoth poke poke