A solution for everyone having problems with monster vs hunter play with friends

Let me just start off with saying that I DO NOT APPROVE of this method, but it will surface out eventually and it’s the answer to everyone who wants to play in public,ranked games with their friends(at least on steam - I don’t know about the other platforms).
|
Simply REMOVE the monster player from your friends list and vice versa. Then make the monster player join directly on their unfriended buddy through their steam profile. Done. You just got to play in a public match against your friends+pubs.(although come to think of it there’s not a 100% chance that you will get the monster-still it’s the best solution I can come up with)

a less drastic solution is finding the additional people- IT IS REALLY NOT HARD,WILL TAKE YOU LESS TIME THAN TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM IN AWKWARD WAYS LIKE POSTING ON THE FORUMS.

I hope I helped. Thank you.

Is it not possible to make costume games with friends? Monster vs hunters?

You can but custom games are private and afaik there is no way to fill out empty slots with other players relegating you to bots, which is boring.

It is,but people complain that they don’t always have 4 friends to play with,they don’t want to play with bots(no pun intended,but I was tempted) and they want random people to join their games.

Wouldn’t people be able to join through their friends anyway but not end up as part of the party because they did not join the part before the other queued?

I’m not sure abut that.No idea if the 2k account/steam cloud/whatever detects if you’re friends or not. But this might also be a solution worth tring before removing friends from the list!

They could use it as a good excuse to remove people though if they do not like them :stuck_out_tongue:

I did join Cripple Creek by using the join method from Steam, but he was mid game and the monster was currently under bot operation.