What I mean by this:
As long as somebody owns the DLC character in your lobby, you can request to play them. This will not boot the player out of their slot. In baser terms:
- Player wants to play, for example, Torvald. Does not have
- Torvald is owned by the Trapper player.
- Torvald owner receives a small notification saying “X is requesting to use Torvald”
- Assuming that person accepts, their copy of the DLC will be scanned by the other person’s game and used for that match in the lobby.
- You are limited to one per lobby.