A post of zen

It seems like with the release date for Evolve just around the corner some forum members are working themselves into a frenzy. I see posts that are tinged with panic over pre-loads, DLC inclusion, early access, and so forth. This is just a post meant for those of us who are very excited to be playing the game soon and really don’t have any anxieties leading up to it.

This has been one of the most exciting games I’ve ever anticipated and I’m enjoying every moment of it! I hope to see a bunch of you online in a couple of days and beyond. Also I’d like to extend a lot of appreciation towards to devs for this game. I think it takes courage in this marketplace to try an untested idea and I wish them all the success such creativity deserves.

Don’t worry people will come and panic here aswell. :slight_smile:

First post I’ve read since signing up and love the message.

See you in the Arena!

Time to listen to the sky.

Everybody needs to PANIC AAAAAAH. OH GOD PANIC EVERYWHERE RUN @WiBaKi RUN

WHAT ABOUT IF I DON’T GET MY COPY EARLIER?WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE PLAYING IN PS4?WHY ARE THEY STREAMING?WHY MY CIGGARETES COST 3,70$?
WHY IS THE EARTH KEEP SPINNING
WHY THE HELL DID I WATCH A GODZILLA MOVIE YESTERDAY WITH 10 MINUTES OF GODZILLA SCREEN-TIME

JUST RUUUUN

(wth forum doesn’t allow me to post in full caps)

ps2.Am i derailing a thread again?

sorry

I’m kind of afraid this forum is nowhere near turning crazy…

Otherwise I’d set up an Emergency Shitstorm Bunker.

You didn’t you just followed the path I blazed with my derailment.

I have this as well as first post.I simply waitted someone to follow.And you were the one.So 50/50?

Sounds good to me!

Good message!