A New Monster Idea!

I was thinking of a hydra-like monster, it would obviously be similar to other monsters, but almost like a combination i guess.
Traversal: Flight
Ability 1: Wing Flap: Stuns Enemies Around You
Ability 2: “Abduction” (the " are there because the name is obv taken, so need new one) Fly to a target and pick them up and FREELY carry them away for about 5 seconds
Ability 3: Some Water Themed Move or Fire Breath
Ability 4: Life Drain: pick up a target and drain its health over time (this leaves you vulnerable)

ALSO, at stage 1 it has 1 head, stage 2: 2 heads stage 3: 3 heads, and therefore fire breath comes out of each head.

OPTIONAL: And if you want to make it interesting, each head is a weakspot with a certain amount of health, when one is detryoed 2 grow back.
This means more fire/water or whatever (more dmg and spread), and weakspots so the hunters can do more

A hydra with fire breath? Hydra literally means water monster

Already a thread for monster ideas :smile:

Hydra means a beast in which the removal of one, results in the growth of another and one to replace the one now removed. It has nothing to do with water.

Well it does say “Hydra-Like” not “Hydra”

Each head could be assigned ability

If you re-read the post, i’ve just added something else which i thought sounds quite fun.

[quote=“MrParanormalPro, post:1, topic:99336”]
when one is detryoed 2 grow back.This means more fire/water or whatever (more dmg and spread), and weakspots so the hunters can do more
[/quote]I would leave this part out, but the rest is good

I personally think it sounds quite good, more damage from the monster AND hunters, but yeah, TRS would probably find that difficult because too many heads and bugs, ill put “optional”