A moment of silence for Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo

So for those that do not know, the CEO of Nintendo passed away. This hit me like a damn truck. I’ve played so many amazing games thanks to him. Iwata was such an amazing CEO that when Nintendo went a little under, instead of putting people out of the job, he cut his own salary. Sad that his last E3 was so hated and that his last months had to be filled with hate. RIP Iwata. We understand

14 Likes

Now that is the sign of a great person.

7 Likes

I heard this from you. Same here. Hit me like a truck. He will be missed.

2 Likes

Good night, sweet prince.

I have to agree with @MidnightRoses That is the sign of a great man. I hope he rests in peace :fist:

May he rest in peace.

Defiantly will be missed. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss. Best wishes with his family, friends and co-workers.

That is rather unfortunate to hear. I wonder how this will effect the company.

1 Like

One of a very few CEOs in game industry who wasn’t trying to milk money out of kids. His passing is a big loss. Rest in peace.

Sadly I saw that something was wrong since the last Nintendo Direct he was in. He was acting kinda funny but I hope it wont affect Nintendo that much so that the games will stay fresh and great like always.

weill i gotta play super mario sunshine anyone in
heck even any other mario game

Rest In Peace, Satoru Iwata. You’ll be remembered as a man who helped define his industry.

Wow… He was only 55 :confused: the man deserved better for all he’s done.

Well sadly the man was rather ill.

Anyways it’s really sad he passed. The man had great passion for what he was doing and I believe after the mishaps of the Wii U he started turning the company in the right direction by listening more to fans, the Nintendo Directs and I hope the the Nintendo NX turns out to be something great.

Sadly I was one of the many who was disappointed by Nintendo @ E3 and obviously I wasn’t looking at the bigger picture that Mr Iwata has planned.

R.I.P Satoru Iwata, thank you for all the work you have done

Rest in Piece.
May you always be remembered in history.

Im playing Super Mario 3D World in his honor.

closed #18

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.