A Message to Our Community

I’m just…so freaking excited! I really respect I everyone at TRS’ work ethic in getting something like this through. Can’t wait to see all the new people on Shear!

18 Likes

@MaddCow You gonna stream tomorrow?

4 Likes

I stream whenever I’m able to :slight_smile: I’m going to stream tonight, prally some Town of Salem.

1 Like
5 Likes

Because screw new people who wont buy because of bad word of mouth amirite?

1 Like

The beta is on Steam because it allows us to iterate very quickly, to listen to feedback and respond in record time (we are able to work on a weekly patch schedule.) We can test new features most effectively here, figure out what works and what doesn’t with intent to bring it to the consoles should it prove successful.

21 Likes

Give it a shot. Let us know what you think!

10 Likes

Well SAID!!! I knew you guys would do it for the best! LONG LIVE EVOLVE. STAGE 4 HAS ARRIVED!

3 Likes

28 Likes

This is exciting news! I can’t wait to play all day tomorrow! :smile:

I really hope to see the game thrive with this news combined with the update! Also, really happy to hear about the dedication TRS is going to continue to put into Evolve!

11 Likes

Do you guys have an estimated time on when it will drop or is it a surprise during the stream?

Don’t worry, I’ll play. I’m just interested in how people will compare it to other free to play games.

1 Like

Are you part of the livestream tomorrow O_O

I felt like you, but honestly this is our last chance, we need players. Nothing changes for us, we own the game, but this is a great way to get more players in.
Skills said it best, I got my money’s worth.

6 Likes

I was against F2P also, but when I saw that anyone who bought the game is going to get a “Founder” status, I was hyped. It means that TRS is appreciating anyone who has supported then along the way.

This “Founders” status warms my heart because it shows that TRS cares about the current playerbase. TRS could have not done anything to old players, so be happy that Devs are respecting you, and you should respect them back by supporting their decisions.

11 Likes

So, PC gamers now get the game for free. What do the majority of us, who play on CONSOLES get? Zilch. That’s real nice.

3 Likes

I agree, :slight_smile: makes me feel special for sticking around :smiley:

3 Likes

Not the case at all.

7 Likes

I think you’ll find with everything we pushed into this update that there is a lot more room for enjoyment in Evolve than ever before. And even hearing your feedback will be valuable for us as we move through the next couple months.

We can do so much now and I can’t wait to share more with everyone who has supported us over the last 2 years.

17 Likes

<invisible
Edit: Damn it Mountain! If the site wasn’t lagging due to all the updates right now!

1 Like