A list of bugs (ps4) and a dissappointed player

to start out let me just say I love this game I bought it on day one and played it ever sense this game was a ton of fun but now you’ll have gone around and disappointed me fully after the first patch with the new hunters the game went from good to worse in a heartbeat freezes and crashes errors and long matchmaking has plagued it. You keep pumping out new and new content in this is admirable but it is also sloppy you can keep giving us new content which is really great but each time you add something you add to the bugs and resolve none. No I’m not being cynical this is true and you know it there’s not been one single bug that has been fixed you let it continue to get worse it’s got to the point where it freezes the consoles themselves this is really disappointing that shows a lack of care and I’m not trying to be mean but I’m only going to say this because I am a customer that you’re not satisfying I used to be able to play solo mode without a bug even now the solo mode is bugged you constantly debuff the hunters and buff the monsters the game is unplayable I cannot go a single day without at least 20 errors and etc. then the other few games that I can actually play are Haunted by overpowered krakens and other Glitched monsters this is highly sad and you shown that there is a lack of care with the latest bug The reload spead now makes it longer with a buff. This one perk is very vital and when a dev was confronted with this issue he responded surely there are other buffs you can use this is lousy and very unprofessional with that being said no there is not with the monsters being so much more powerful than the hunters the select few perks must be used every match just to be playable and maybe win other hunters are completely broken or useless so yes some characters don’t get used because you broke them not because they’re boring. I typed this out to to make it known that this is a growing problem I know the community managers will just remove it because they are not going to let the truth be known if this is erased I will find a way to talk to the head and then let them know of the lousy end I simply say please please fix your game

“You keep pumping out new and new content in this is admirable but …”

2 maps, and t4. Not exactly what i describe as new and new content being pumped out. But thats just me.

"a dev was confronted with this issue (reload bug) he responded surely there are other buffs you can use this is lousy and very unprofessional "

Little ittby bitty tiny iota of a bit out of context. He didnt simple go “mrr, use another buff. piss of”. He explained that they knew about the bug, that it was being fixed, the files are ready and waiting to be approved, that he understands the frustration, and reminded that there are other buffs to use until it gets sorted out. Just sayin’.

" I typed this out to to make it known that this is a growing problem I know the community managers will just remove it because they are not going to let the truth be known if this is erased I will find a way to talk to the head and then let them knowof the lousy"

Oh boy.

“end I simply say please please fix your game”"

Theyre working on it. Give them time. The game has -literally- only been out a couple of months. Coding is a nightmare of a job to do. And even once its done, it takes a long time to not only prepare and test the coding, it then has to jump through countless hoops, loops, and red tape to be approved for release. Its not as simple as one guy going “Yup, done, here ya go!”. And even THEN, once the code IS approved to be ready, it has to jump through MORE hoops, loops, and red tape, to be released over multiple platforms, because companies like sony and microsoft have a number of rules to follow in order for updates to be released over their networks to their users.

Patience. It goes a long way. I know a couple of months feels like a long time to you, but in the grand scheme of a game, it isnt.

You fail to see the point the bugs from the first patch were never fixed as for patience after three months I have none I work as a mechanic if I have your product for 3 months I have some explaining to do

“You fail to see the point”

I assure you, I saw the point. I just dont agree with it.

“I work as a mechanic if I have your product for 3 months I have some explaining to do”

Hi. Im an ASE certified mechanic as well. Always nice to meet fellow wrench monkeys. Whats your point? Are you really comparing the time to fix a car to the time required to track down coding, fix it, test it, submit it for approval to your superiors, who then have to go and submit it to others to get it approved to be downloaded through various networks? Really? Really?

“I cant believe how long it takes them to make a movie in Hollywood! A year in post? Eesh! I work as a mechanic if I have your product for 3 months I have some explaining to do”

“What do you mean its going to take you 6-8 months to build my house? Longer if the weather is bad? I work as a mechanic if I have your product for 3 months I have some explaining to do!”

“Youre going to be pregnant for 9 months?! I work as a mechanic if I have your product for 3 months I have some explaining to do!”

Movie? House? Pregnancy? Tho I’m glad to see a fellow mechanic those three aren’t within in the scope of this. Perhaps it’s better explained like this you bring me your car and I say I fixed it you drive it still broke better?

And working on a car isnt within the scope of coding and releasing it over the masses through various platforms.