9-11 Sounds of Silence Tribute

3,000 people lost their lives and over 6000 were injured that day

My respects to anyone in the world or in these forums who lost friends or family that day.

A set of turn out gear for every firefighter whose life was lost on 9/11/2001

Surprised there were only 2 responses to this prior to mine. Seems most people have forgotten about 9/11 or just don’t care anymore because it was 17 years ago. What a shame…RIP

Hey…at least the “Say Something Random” topic is popular right?

Just because people aren’t posting in this thread doesn’t mean peoples don’t care. They might not feel comfortable talking about something that may or may not have killed people close to them as well as thousands of others.

I personally don’t feel the need to respond. I feel being silent is more respectful to the dead then talking about them when I don’t even know them.

Oh yeah I saw that in the news. It sounds pretty cool.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not…

No I’m not.

I don’t think we should be undermining any death. The only reason 9/11 gets this stuff was because it happened in the USA. I’m sure that over there it’s the same treatment for that day. I personally don’t feel it’s right to come in here and say that 9/11 wasn’t that bad. It was tragic for many people. Everyone has their different opinions but when you say something like that it’s not right.

I understand it’s an emotional subject but we just do not allow for name calling here, so please refrain from doing that in the future.

Also, do not post pictures of dead people.

Say Something Random 5.5