5th monster almost here! and hunters! But maby not

when I booted up evolve I was going to play the monster. Something new was added a 5th dot after Behemoth’s the 5th tier might be here and I said MIGHT so don’t get your hopes up. but I can’t go to the other dot so that’s my updated with the new monster and I checked the hunters another 5th dot and I checked all classes and they all had 5 dots so 5th tier almost her in a few months I don’t know. Tell me what you guys think, Now remember i’m not 100% sure okay my theory

1 Like

Then why would you call the thread “5th monster almost here” if you wouldn’t want us to get our hopes up?

1 Like

… Awwwww :c I doubt it, since we haven’t even seen anyone or anything yet for T5, besides the obvious Lenny.
Maybe Gamescon will show us something? Haven’t really kept up with these events so I’m not even sure if TRS is attending.

Misleading title! It got me.

1 Like

No doubt the T5 trapper is getting revealed at gamescom on Tuesday, and will probably release the Tuesday after. Hopefully ranked mode too.

1 Like

From what I heard the trapper is coming next and then we wait… Again

The 5th dots are already here for some time … Well you tried at least :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

it means it won’t happen for awhile or if said is true by TSR march 2016

What’s most likely going on is they they’re not going to release any of the new characters until they feel like they’re in a good spot balance wise. Remember T4? Pretty sure they want to avoid that happening again.

While I doubt that we’ll have to wait until March to get all of them, we at least know we will have them all by then.

1 Like

T4 was such a hot mess, Crow was really the only one ready. Sunny was close even though a little OP. little would be an understatement.

Pics or it didnt happen… lol

You guys now that the 5 dots is actually a visual glutch right?

1 Like

did you pick lennox then change the other characters? Pretty sure thats a confirmed glitch.

This topic was automatically closed 17 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.