2018's E3 Thread

I don’t…

They said XBox, not PC. That being said it ‘COULD’ be on PC down the road, but so far it’s just the 2 consoles.

Well, I’ll be honest, I don’t hate the film itself but rather some of the themes it tried to do. I like Let it Go for its lyrics, and the message that familial love is love just a true as romantic love can be, but I absolutely hated what they did with Hans. It would have been much better for them to use him to protray the theme that first love isn’t necessarily true love.

It has already spread like a plague in the history of video games. I don’t get why people don’t get bored from a gameplay that barely changes. You pick your character, you are sent on a map with no stuff and you run n’ loot until you get the most ridiculous chance of being the only winner out of the 100 players. That means only one winner and more or less 99 losers per game. It’s the most tryhard type of game I have ever seen in my entire life!

i was really hoping about a Titanfall 3 reveal at the EA Conference :frowning: but im happy about the Star Wars Battlefront 2 news i really like that Game

My biggest hope is still for Playstation Allstars Battle Royal 2 at the Sony Conference and some new Monster Hunter World Stuff

Frozen in Kingdom Hearts 3 ? Omg my biggest Nightmares cames true

Excellent!

Now to beat the devil…

Ahhh, the original and better kinds of Battle Royals haha. I only loved thid game cause it’s got Cole in it :stuck_out_tongue:

@Dovahkick It’s possible for others to like a game simply because it is hard and offers a challenge that games like Call of Duty cannot offer.

I for one don’t enjoy losing over and over but with Fortnite, it feels like progress rather than gaining an L.
You can’t be mad at tryhards just because they play better than others

Fortnite is coming to Switch too.

I heard about that; I wonder if it’ll be cross platform just as how PC, PS and Mobile can be.

It’ll be interesting to see how that’ll pan out

I believe it is… Paladins Launches June 12th. And it is cross platform… Sooo… I hope that it is… I would much rather play on the switch Fortnite and Paladins vs the computer. (hackers are less and all that.) Plus with the f2p on switch… really cant lose out. ^.^

This is a really exciting time for videogames… We are at the point where happiness flows and Devs on every system will start showing their proper wares… @snowkissed I bet… one day might be able to share something soon… That would just be fantastic… I do not want to wait till February of next year to hear about TRS new property…

…waits patiently.

I can’t wait for the cringe compilations.

Never played myself, but the BETHESDA conf. is coming up. in 30 mins

Would love to see your reel.

Lol paladins…haha…

Still a good game, lol. f2p cant complain… BETHESDA starts NOW Click Link ABove

“We take things very seriously”

Guy starts beating another guy’s head with a trashcan over it

Nice to see Bethesda is opening with some of the highest levels of cringe ever.

Doom sequel, baby!

Garry’s Mod Hide and Seek but for Prey?

I’m okay with this.