15 SUGGESTiONS! (and/or possible bugs)

• NERF THOSE KRAKENS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! All f**king day flying, half of hunters abilities don’t work when flying.
  • Wraith bugs characters quite often, something’s wrong with one of its attacks. Also, it may need a little nerf, it’s TOO fast…
  • Behemoth must be buffed, no round fighting Behemoth was lost by the hunters, and most of the times in the first dome set. If he’s going to be slow, then tank him or something, it’s a great monster but so easy to kill.
  • When pressing Enter to chat, it should show at least the last 2 messages, if noone saw the text it’s lost forever…
  • All the cliffs “ragdolls” are like rounded, you can’t look over an edge without falling down, it’s pretty annoying to try to heal or shoot and falling over and over again…
  • There are SEVERAL structures that seems like you can stand there and don’t, it’s quite frustrating…
  • The map (TAB) goes off alone sometimes, let it be fixed and on a corner if possible, it’s in the middle of the f**king screen. If possible a closable corner would be great!
  • Your icon of yourself on the map is a little vague, the signalization of where you’re looking at, sometimes I have to shake the mouse to see where I was pointing to in the map.
  • Jack’s Survey Satellite points everywhere but near the creature, I’m tired of following false intel, that thing should be changed or more precise.
  • When finishing a match and your stats appear, could there be more stats? For example, Slim is a medic but I can’t see how much heal I did, just that healing bug that gets killed all the time and I really don’t care how much it healed more than myself with the Healing Burst which is the one I use more. Or better idea, combine the healing made with the bug AND the burst, at the end it’s all the healing done by me. Same for Emet, want the healing donde with the Buoys AND the Bursts, WITH EVERYTHING FOR HEALING.
  • Also, could there it be a chart for general stats? Like damage done by the Assault, healing by the Medic, etc.? So as to see what went wrong or right in a match and to strengthen ourselves by comparison.
  • There should be reward points for the Trapper’s dart and sound detectors and hooks. Why this? For example, if the round lasted 10 minutes, and 9 of them the monster was darted, then it’s very possible that this guy helped A LOT in this round, more than one with darts that shoot one dart in the whole round, for example…
  • At the end of matchmaking a sign appears that says “Vote to skip map”… what map? What’s asking? If we don’t like that map? There are other maps to vote and I’m not seeing it? Plus, the button is bugged, you pass the mouse over it and it does what it likes. You should implement map voting like MechWarrior Online, that gives you a set of maps (not all of them) and lets you vote which one you want at that moment.
  • When pressing Enter to chat, it should show at least the last 2 messages, if noone saw the text it’s lost forever…
  • When the round ends sometimes I see a glimpse of a map showing the steps of everyone throughout the map, but lasts just a second and it goes away, like if it was something from another version that is supposed to appear or not? It would be interesting to see it all the time.

I updated the subject, I think a couple of these might be bugs and I want to make sure the right people see this. :slight_smile:

Forgot to add:

• When finishing a match and your stats appear, could there be more stats? For example, Slim is a medic but I can’t see how much heal I did, just that healing bug that gets killed all the time and I really don’t care how much it healed more than myself with the Healing Burst which is the one I use more. Or better idea, combine the healing made with the bug AND the burst, at the end it’s all the healing done by me. Same for Emet, want the healing donde with the Buoys AND the Bursts, WITH EVERYTHING FOR HEALING.

One more:

• There should be reward points for the Trapper’s dart and sound detectors and hooks. Why this? For example, if the round lasted 10 minutes, and 9 of them the monster was darted, then it’s very possible that this guy helped A LOT in this round, more than one with darts that shoot one dart in the whole round…

This so much. People are capable of leaning, so not being able to shoot straight down from a cliff’s edge is very annoying, especially when the only alternative is to go down there to the monsters.

People think Kraken is OP still

Yes, Kraken is OP, you use it so you don’t want it to get nerfed, that’s all your story. In fact:

• Behemoth must be buffed, no round fighting Behemoth was lost by the hunters, and most of the times in the first dome set. If he’s going to be slow, then tank him or something, it’s a great monster but so easy to kill.

One more:

• At the end of matchmaking a sign appears that says “Vote to skip map”… what map? What’s asking? If we don’t like that map? There are other maps to vote and I’m not seeing it? Plus, the button is bugged, you pass the mouse over it and it does what it likes. You should implement map voting like MechWarrior Online, that gives you a set of maps (not all of them) and lets you vote which one you want at that moment.

Another ones:

• When the round ends sometimes I see a glimpse of a map showing the steps of everyone throughout the map, but lasts just a second and it goes away, like if it was something from another version that is supposed to appear or not? It would be interesting to see it all the time.
  • Also, could there it be a chart for general stats? Like damage done by the Assault, healing by the Medic, etc.? So as to see what went wrong or right in a match and to strengthen ourselves by comparison.

I keep adding:

• Jack’s Survey Satellite points everywhere but near the creature, I’m tired of following false intel, that thing should be changed or more precise.